Monday 24 February 2014

My fist personal blog… A quick introduction to me. 

So, I decided to start my very first personal blog. I currently blog for Camlab (Camblab the Laboratory People), the company I work for and offer technical advice and support on our products and blog about real life customer questions or queries. I will now be blogging on a personal and business level. I am a northerner at heart and was born in Hull, or more politically correct, ‘Kingston Upon Hull’ in 1986. I have a sister and a brother and a niece and nephew. My parents decided to split when I was 2 and I went to live with my Nanna in a town called Withernsea. She brought me up for the best part of my life until moving to my Mum's in Aldbrough, a small coastal village.  In 2009 I relocated to Cambridge and worked for the University, since this time my life has rapidly changed, some good and some bad. I have a little dog a Jack Russell cross Chihuahua called Tess (pictured below) and currently live in Camborne in Cambridgeshire with my wonderful boyfriend! My life has been full of ups, down, life changing events and experiences that I’m sure I will be sharing with you via my blog. I intend to blog about real life issues affecting people on a day to day basis, I will also be blogging about certain things I find interesting and hope you do too. I will be blogging about everything and nothing and the plan is to have an article on my blog for everyone. I have chosen the name Urban Northerner as my blog name as it ties in my love for urban exploration and obviously my love for the North.




I am happy for you to follow me on Twitter @sam_c86, Facebook and Google+ I also have a LinkedIn page and YouTube channel.

Look out for my first blog post coming very soon. I believe it won’t disappoint. You can contact me via the social media avenues or sclubley6@gmail.com. Have a question? I will be happy to blog for you!

#socialmedia
#money
#finance
#reallife
#friendship
#exposed
#exposure
#sites
#apps
#urbanexploration
And many more…



No comments:

Post a Comment